Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen” Wayne Huizenga
If you get up every morning and work with full commitment and by heart without desiring of the fruits you will get from it, and you will surely be rewarded in many ways and the success will definitely come.
I am grateful for the second recognition of my work and efforts by a fellow blogger. My first recognition was the Blogger Recognition Awards, can you check more info here.
The blogging community is such a world where all the bloggers are connected and can grow together. 3 months before when I started blogging, I didn’t know what is about, but in time my dream came true. It’s by spreading the love that it grows. The more you give and support the more you receive. We all are interlinked in this world and that’s what is the concept of The Liebster Award works like.
Ragul Khurana from travelwithrahul.com liked my blog and recognized my work. He has nominated me for the Liebster Award 2017 and I appreciate his choice. This award is given to the new bloggers as a sort of giving them some recognition and keeping them motivated in their work.
Rahul, a travel blogger and a budding photographer from New Delhi, India. His passion is travelling, exploring new lands, cultures and meeting people. He loves capturing the beauty of Mother Nature and everything that appeals to his eyes. To see his beautiful photography, travel tips and reviews about the places he have been to, check out his blog here and also follow his feed on Instagram here.
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
- Why did you start Blogging?
I love LIFE … I love Nature … I love to admire a Flower, a Sunrise, to look at the Clouds, Mountains and the Sea in all splendor … I love JOURNEYS with everything they bring into my life: adventure, exploration, novel, art and culture, mysteries and civilizations, people, places and new cities, traditions and festivals, fun and relaxation. Life has gradually led me through a spiritual path, I have met special people who have opened my eyes, taught me to see beyond appearance, beyond the horizon, to listen and understand beyond words and thoughts, to connect with the spirit of nature and with flow of life, with the morning dew, with the stars of the night, in a word with the UNIVERSE. Through trips I can explore sacred and mysterious places, tropical and exotic ones, wonderful landscapes that cut your breath, I can feel their charm and their energy, TO BE THERE … This way, I can discover how to live in the present moment HERE and NOW , how to Be Free, to Be Zen.
I really wanted to give blogging a shot but always put it off because I guess I wasn’t ready for it, but last three month I decided that is the moment to start a blog and I actually did it.
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
I had the opportunity to visit some countries like Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Cyprus, Spain, Mallorca, UK, but the most I liked was Mallorca where I had the chance to work and travel around. It was a dream to go there but I realised that, in life everything is possible. I would love to explore the whole world, but with my blog I can do that more easily.
- Airplane or Train?
I like to travel by all kind of means of transport beginning with car, train, bus, ship, airplane. But from all of that I prefer to travel by airplane, because an airplane is more adventurous and exciting in all ways. You can watch the sky, the cities, countries and the whole world only standing in a plane. Though plane rides are good and save time.
- What’s your travel style?
I love to travel around the world. I love to be in nature, to take photos everywhere I go, to archieve in an album my beautiful memories. Since I was a little girl, I travel. I always liked to be very active when we talking about traveling, to be anytime, anywhere. Also, I have a passion to go to the beach and watch the sunrise or the sunset. That is for me absolutely amazing.
- What is your favorite dish?
I am a vegetarian and I like to eat fruits and vegetables, eggs and dairy products. My favorite dish are the combination of salads and many more. I like to eat as much as I can health and I can have it at any time of the day if I can’t figure out what else to eat.
- What do you hope to accomplish through your blog?
I have created this blog and started writing by passion. Passion for beauty, for new and for wonderful experiences and to share all this with other people. I also want to share and spread the love for travel, the meaningful messages and stories that can touch the hearts of other travellers. I also want to make a full-time career around it and help others plan their journeys and provide meaningful and unique experiences.
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Shankar Giram – Inside The Diary
Shankar is a small town guy, a marketing professional who loves traveling and photograpy. And Inside The Diary is an outlook of his thought, frame and experience which he hopes will inspire people to live their life with full of adventure.
- Rob – The Mini Adventurer
Rob the Mini Adventurer, is a lifelong traveller, that likes to explore new places and cultures.
- Marlene Marques – Surfergirlonthemove
The Surfer Girl on the Move blog was born from a desire to share her travels in Portugal and in the World. In it you can find travel articles, guides, and tips, hotel and restaurants reviews, what she carry in her luggage and, of course, the places where she go surfing. The blog is for all readers who are looking for inspiration to pack their thing and go to discover new destinations.
- Christopher James Mitchell – Travelingmitch
Christopher is an internationally published travel writer and photographer who has travelled to 70+ countries, and has tried to capture some of that along the way. Travel means the world to him, and his goal is to offer tips and advice to help you feel the same!
- Jo, Lion & Sem – Woodyworldpacker
They are a young adventurous family of 3: Jo, Lion & Sem and writing all about travel, photography, design, lifestyle, food, coffee, wine and all the good things in life.
- Maegan & Michael – The Wanderlust Dietitian
Meagan and Michael have known each other since they were 4 years old. Childhood sweethearts & Adventurous Southerners. They are outdoor lovers, living a nomadic life and nutrition gave them a life full of adventure.
- Janine Thomas – Gastrotravelogue
Janine is a wine swilling 50 something South African foodie who loves travelling. This is essentially a travel blog, with loads of photographs of her adventures around the world.
- Raul – Abrazado al Mundo
Raul, traveler and dreamer of 31 years old, his intention is to live the Now and travel allowed him to experience it to the fullest.
- Christian Vollmert – Volle on Tour
Volle is from Hamburg who loves travelling and exciting adventures from bottom of his heart. He have been travelling a lot but the main reason why he started this blog was to inspire other people to get out of their confort zone and travel the world.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Respond to the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a small readership.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- If you could live in one city, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- How did travelling change your life?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- What is the best memory that you have while travelling?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited.
- Have You Met Any Bloggers In Real Life, Who Would You Love To Meet?
- What Do You Love Most About Blogging?
- What are you most grateful for this year?
I want to thank each person who has visited my blog, read it and shown love. It’s with your support that things have been good till now and I THANK YOU for that! I promise to bring the best and more meaningful things for you to read and see. Namaste 🙂